A four-story Towneplace Suites hotel is under construction where the Outback Restaurant used to be on the Plaza at Ironwood (southeast of the Interstate 90-Northwest Boulevard intersection).
The Marriott-affiliated hotel will feature 89 suites with full kitchens and WiFi, a pool, hot tub, exercise room, on-site laundry, business center and common area. Fourth floor rooms have lake view.
IVNV switches to Mineral Drive
Focused solely on IV nutrition, IVNV has relocated from Riverstone to Suite 300 at 7600 N. Mineral Drive, west of US 95 in north Coeur d’Alene.
With the initials IVNV standing for intravenous envy, it offers nutrient infusions of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and tailored compounds aimed at improving and maintaining overall health, not just helping with immediate ailments.
Led by Eric Foti, Matt Dill and Doug Stafford, staff work with local health professionals to provide specific infusions that benefit the unique needs of chronic diseases.
The opening hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. The space is available for events and private parties. Phone 208-771-4868. Check www.ivnv-cda.com.
Reignite Health Northwest opens at Sunset Court
Opening May 1 in Suite 10 at 296 W. Sunset Ave., east of US 95, Reignite Health Northwest offers multiple options to help patients achieve their goals with a personalized approach.
Jim and Melinda Leonard offer IV Nutritional Therapy, Medical Weight Loss, Men’s Health, Peptide Therapy and Practical Nursing. Opening hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and other days and hours by appointment. They also offer in-home services.
Phone 208-618-8787. Check www.reignitehealthnw.com.
Edgy Veggie Salad on Government Way
Edgy Veggie Salad Co. offers made-to-order salads at 3625 N. Government Way, just north of the Neider Avenue Safeway.
Anne Noe offers a choice of grilled chicken or steak salads with homemade salad dressings. Soups, bisques and stews are available from November to March. Opening hours are 11am to 3pm on weekdays and on May 23 will be extended to 11am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and 11am to 3pm Friday and Saturday.
Large lunchtime orders can be accommodated. Phone 208-770-0080. Check www.edgyveggiesaladco.com.
Now the tidbits
- Memory Lane is moving from downtown Plaza Shops to Silver Lake Mall.
- OSI Hand Surgery is new at 1621 N. Third St.
- The Kootenai County Farmers’ Market opens Saturday, May 7 at US 95 and Prairie.
- St. Joseph’s Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch out for commercial development west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Companies to be housed in the new Lucille building at 2605 N. Fourth St. include Northwest Construction Management, Refined Salon and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- Something is happening to the former Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- The Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between the Cabela store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 commercial lots are available at the proposed Prairie Crossing shopping center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- The new building at Fourth and Lakeside will feature a burger shop and beauty salon.
- A new building for Etco Services will be constructed just north of Seltice and off I-90 at Huetter
- The PACR office building is located at W. Hayden Ave. 1857 under construction.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was fourth and best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic.”
- The Open Arms Real Choices Clinic opens May 2nd at 8056 N. Wayne in Hayden.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with shops on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “Coming Soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express exterior car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction on the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene Pet Market is located at 6424 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s Fast Food Restaurant is planned for a new construction just north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Look out for the Vantage Point Brewery building across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- There will be a Grease Monkey car park at the junctions in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the former Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE place is located at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential development, Midtown Center, will be constructed at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes at the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin are located in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a large addition to its off US 95 building.
- Ivonne Welch Insurance Agency is new in Suite 203 at 2065 W. Riverstone Drive.
- The Post Falls Pavillion Food Truck Court is located near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Paraprosdokians are idioms in which the last part is surprising, unexpected, and often humorous – such as “If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.”
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]