dr  Harte Debunks 'Million Covid Dead Lie!'

United States, California, Corte Madera – 05/17/2022 (PR Distribution™) –

Corte Madera, CA: dr Don Harte, chiropractic activist and former libertarian state Senate nominee, says: “This supposedly somber public announcement of the ‘milestone’ of one million deaths from Covid is a grotesque and selfish lie.”

“Since the beginning of this two years plus tragedy,” says Dr. Harte, “The number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been grossly exaggerated. Exaggerating the death toll is the most outrageous thing.” He explains: “Hospitals received large additional payments for each diagnosis of Covid-19 and tens of thousands more if the ventilator was used. This ventilator, along with the withholding of politically unacceptable but effective medical procedures, was more responsible for the many initial deaths than the virus itself. They make money off the diagnosis. Is that difficult to understand?”

“Biden ordered our flags to be lowered to half-staff for their alleged one million deaths,” notes Dr. Hardness. He proposes, “If anything, the flags should be flown at half-staff for the mass death of reason, those sickened and killed by its pseudo-vaccines, and the little-noticed destruction of liberty.”

“All the time,” says Dr. Harte, “If you still have the ability to listen, have you heard story after story of people dying from something so unrelated to Covid, like a motorcycle accident or cancer, and that counts as a Covid death, because they supposedly tested positive. Even the CDC admitted last August that only 6% of the reported deaths had no comorbidities.” He explains, “That means there’s a good chance that most of the remaining 94% died from something else. Let’s do the math: 6% of 1,000,000 leaves 60,000. However, this is for a period of more than two years, so the annual death toll is a little less than 30,000, just like in a low flu year.”

dr Harte asks: “Why did they lie, why do they keep lying about the actual number of Covid deaths?” He explains: “Death scares everyone. You have scientists, some of whom are responsible for creating this virus, distorting data, politicians running around with it, and mainstream media spreading their panic porn, and you have a plague of medical tyranny more dangerous than any real plague.”

“They continue to lie to basically celebrate killing millions, sell more vaccines that clearly don’t work, and maintain their ability to limit and destroy our freedom whenever they damn well please it.” Harte asks us to remember, “The emergency laws, state and national, still stand.”

dr Harte poses several other important questions: “Who is tracking the domestic violence, the drug overdoses, the suicides that are caused directly and indirectly not by Covid-19 but by the policies put in place to supposedly protect us? How many families were destroyed? How many local businesses have disappeared while Amazon, Home Depot and Co. have thrived? How many children have suffered serious and potentially permanent mental health damage as a result of lockdowns, social distancing and mask-wearing? He says, “This ‘one million dead’ lie is their justification for the appalling damage they’ve done.”

“There is no scientific justification for what the PMG (Pharmaceutical-Medical-Governmental) Complex has done to all of us,” said Dr. Hardness. “You cannot run away from an infectious agent. You certainly cannot half destroy society, restrict basic freedoms and plant fear in the hearts of all of us and expect any good. Anxiety in and of itself is an immunosuppressant. You certainly can’t expect health from this madness.

“The sale of the ‘vaccines’ that are actually gene therapies and holding the gates of authoritarianism that shut us back in is why they are spreading this outrageous lie.” Harte continues: “It should be clear to everyone by now that these ‘vaccines’ don’t work and that they are indeed dangerous. In my own practice alone, I have seen two cases of pulmonary embolism, three cases of severely aggravated arthritis in the hands, and two cases of uncontrolled high blood pressure from people who have chosen to undergo these “vaccines.” “They” normalize blood clots, strokes, weird neurological disorders, and sudden death, even heart attacks and strokes in children and young, super-fit athletes. Real research and practical experience has shown that the “vaccines” and the boosters have a negative effect, in other words they weaken your immune system and make you more likely to get Covid-19. Look at the news…all these White House staffers and Cabinet members, all vaccinated and boosted, getting sick. And the unvaccinated aren’t lying dead in the streets.” He challenges everyone reading this: “If you know these facts and think about them, doesn’t it get stupid to hold on to all this societal paranoia?”

dr Harte reminds us all, “We all have an immune system. Eat right, manage stress, get some sun and fresh air, and free and keep your nervous system free with regular chiropractic care. It is your nervous system that controls and regulates your immune system, not this or any vaccine. You don’t get health from drugs; certainly not from vaccinations! And the government does not grant health.”

dr Harte recognizes, “The first thing that comes out of the mouths of medical extremists reading this will be to yell ‘FALSE INFORMATION’ or ‘DISINFORMATION.’ When they yell: FOLLOW THE SCIENCE! It’s time to realize that their “science” is political science and pharmaceutical marketing designed to consolidate power and make billions while our health suffers. All of their supposed “public health” measures have made us sicker! In fact, these people, from Fauci onward, who are considered health experts, have no idea what health is. Chiropractors know that health only comes from the inside out.” He concludes with the overall opposing intent of the two professions… “Chiropractic is based on empowerment. Medicine relies on fear.” —Christopher Kent, D.C.”

dr Don Harte, a med student, is a principled, traditional chiropractor who has been serving Marin and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area since 1981. He is a free speech campaigner for chiropractors. dr Harte was named “Chiropractor of the Year” by the World Chiropractic Alliance (WCA) in 2006. He has served on the board of directors of the WCA and the Council on Chiropractic Practice. His articles have been published in OMNI, San Francisco Chronicle, Marin IJ, North Bay Biz, Chiropractic Journal, and Journal of the California Chiropractic Association.

Disclaimer: The information and views contained in this press release are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of PR Distribution, its employees, its associates, its affiliates, or the media that publishes this press release may distribute will. The responsibility for the information and views expressed in this press release lies entirely with the authors. If you have any questions on this topic, please contact the author(s) directly at: [email protected]

Media contacts:

Company name: The Harte of Chiropractic, PC
Full Name: Dr. Donald E Harte
Telephone: 4154606527
E-mail address: send e-mail
Website: http://www.chirodrharte.com

For the original message, see https://www.prdistribution.com/news/dr-harte-exposes-million-covid-dead-lie/9154466.