DUBLIN, June 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market (2021-2026) by Service, Deployment Model, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The increasing presence in the US of DMPOs offering affordable plans for a variety of services including dental care, visual aid, chiropractic, virtual visits, health advice, prescription drugs and alternative drugs is one of the key factors that are expected to increase awareness among the US American patient population.
It is expected that the availability of heavily discounted health programs, coupled with significant benefits that include individual and family insurance benefits and offer higher discounts compared to traditional insurance plans with high monthly premiums, will continue to drive the adoption of health discount plans over the forecast period.
1 in September 2019, Sam’s Club has partnered with Humana, Quest Diagnostics and 98point6 to launch an innovative pilot project called the Care Accelerator to make healthcare more affordable for its members.
2. In December 2018, Cigna has launched the new Cigna Healthy Pregnancy App to improve health and reduce overall healthcare costs for pregnant women. The app included Cigna’s Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies for Maternity Health.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Access One Consumer Health, Inc. New Benefits, Careington International Corporation, AmeriPlan, Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., United Health Group, American Dental Care Partners, Inc., DentalPlans.com, Inc. (Internet brands), Humana, Inc., Cigna, Freshbenies, etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position value and market performance value. The tool uses various factors to categorize the players into four categories. Some of these factors to consider for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation evaluation, product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global Healthcare Discount Plans Market.
- The report includes an in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size forecasts. The projections are calculated according to proven research methods.
- The report was produced through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observations by renowned employees in the industry.
- The report provides an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations to companies to strengthen their market position
Key topics covered:
1 report description
2 research methodology
4 Market overview
4.2 Market dynamics
220.127.116.11 Growing demand for health discount plans to control rising health care costs
18.104.22.168 Growing demand for discount plans for private health insurance in various US states
22.214.171.124 Easy availability of better insurance plans
126.96.36.199 Measures to reduce infections caused by CIEDs
188.8.131.52 Difficulties in implementing health discount programs outside of hospital settings
5 market analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analyzer
5.2 Effects of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Health Discount Market By Service
6.2 Health Attorney
6.3 Virtual visits
6.4 Alternative drugs
6.5 Prescription Drugs
6.6 Dental care
6.7 Visual aid
6.8 hearing aids
6.10 Nursing service
6.11 Vitamins & Food Supplements
6.12 Wellness plans
6.13 Podiatry plans
7 Global Healthcare Discount Plans Market By Deployment Model
7.2 Discounts for family members
7.3 Cumulative Award Discounts
7.4 No entitlement bonus
8 Global Healthcare Discount Plans Market, By End-User
8.2 Health care providers
8.3 Health care payers
9 Global Healthcare Discount Plans Market By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.1 Great Britain
9.4.6 rest Europe
9.5 Asia Pacific
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Remaining APAC
9.6 Rest of the world
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 competitive landscape
10.1 Competitive quadrants
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Cooperations and Partnerships
10.3.3 New product launches and improvements
10.3.4 Investments & Financing
11 company profiles
11.1 Access to One Consumer Health, Inc.
11.2 New benefits
11.3 Careington International Corporation
11.5 Allianz health card from Florida, Inc.
11.6 United Health Group
11.7 American Dental Care Partners, Inc.
11.8 DentalPlans.com, Inc. (Internet trademarks)
11.9 Humana, Inc.
12/11 United Health Group
11.13 American Dental Care Partners, Inc.
11.14 Union of the Blue Cross and the Blue Shield
11.15 am DentalPlans.com, Inc.
11:16 am Sams West, Inc.
11.17 Discounts by design
11.18 Xpress Healthcare
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q2056f for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-healthcare-discount-plan-market-2021-to-2026—featuring-united-health-group-ameriplan-and-xpress-healthcare- at other-301315588.html
SOURCE Research and Markets