American Heritage, a new store at Silver Lake Mall, features a wide selection of patriotic-themed items.
Brands featured include Grunt Style, Nine Line, Under Armor and more with a collection of flags, military gear, watches and other related items. The opening times are daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Phone 208-667-7831.
Cd’A Kids Dental will be opening soon
Coeur d’Alene Kids Dental, which is now scheduling patients, plans to open for appointments April 8 in Suite B at 1341 N. Northwood Center Court.
“I love working with kids, making them laugh and make them feel special,” said Devin Morin, dentist. “I help parents identify the cause of tooth decay and make simple changes to prevent future ones. I will use a magic trick to help children leave with a smile and bribe them with promised magic to gain motivation to work together for treatment.”
Morin has done dental missionary tours in the Philippines and worked for Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals.
The opening times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Phone 208-500-2204. Check [email protected]
New Beginning Counseling moves to West Ironwood
With day and evening appointments available, the New Beginnings Counseling Service has relocated to Suite 333 at 1250 W. Ironwood. It had been at 923 N. Third St. for the last six years.
A clinical social worker at the Master’s level and PhD in Marriage and Family Therapist, Lynne Clark has been providing psychological health and relationship counseling to individuals, couples and families for more than 20 years. Areas of specialization include anxiety, depression, relationship challenges and problems in life.
CenterWell Home Health at Northwood Center Court
CenterWell Home Health provides compassionate care at home to help patients live healthier, happier lives and offers Kindred At-Home transitions to patients from its office at 1230 N. Northwood Center Court.
Alyssa Goodrich and her staff provide comprehensive, personalized care to help patients recover from injury, illness, surgery, acute health events and chronic conditions at home.
Services include skilled nursing, home nursing, social work, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Phone 208-667-5470. Visit CenterWellHomeHealth.com.
Now the tidbits
- Former owners of Sargent’s in Hayden, James Bassett and Tim Archer will redeem their gift certificates which were sold before December 31st at O’Malley’s Sports Pub in Rathdrum.
- A central location for Numerica will be at Suite 110 at 1250 Ironwood Drive.
- Companies to be housed in the new Lucille building at 2605 N. Fourth St. include Northwest Construction Management, Refined Salon and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- Something is happening to the former Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- The Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between the Cabela store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 lots are available in the proposed Prairie Crossing shopping center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- The new building at Fourth and Lakeside will feature a burger shop and beauty salon.
- A new building for Etco Services will be constructed just north of Seltice and off I-90 at Huetter
- The PACR office building is located at W. Hayden Ave. 1857 under construction.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was fourth and best.
- Look out for a place called Pearl & Tin.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic.”
- The Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will be relocating from 1800 Lincoln Way to 8056 N. Wayne in Hayden.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with shops on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “Coming Soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express exterior car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- The Greenbriar Inn & 315 Cuisine under new ownership on Wallace Ave. 315 is facing major changes.
- The Rebel Junk Shoppe at 2424 N. Fourth St. is expanding to a streetside location.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s Fast Food Restaurant is planned for a new construction just north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- The former Ugly Fish restaurant building will be a Berkshire Hathaway Realty in Riverstone.
- Look out for the Vantage Point Brewery building across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Sweet Lou’s restaurant and a Grease Monkey dealership will be at the junctions in Athol.
- Timberline Trading has relocated to Silver Lake Mall and a water sports store will open at the former location.
- The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel will be built where the Outback Steakhouse was located at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Several steel warehouse buildings are constructed for Hern Ironworks at 3758 W. Hanley Ave. off Atlas Road.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the former Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE place is located at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential development, Midtown Center, will be constructed at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes at the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Look out for a new Numerica complex at 1250 Ironwood.
- The Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar is located at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- A large warehouse complex and a new corporate office for Steel Structures of America are built on Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa is located on Canfield Ave.
- CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a large addition to its off US 95 building.
- The Mountain Goat Lounge will soon be connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- The Post Falls Pavillion Food Truck Court is located near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Maybe community service workers could pick up street trash.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]