AS causes rampant inflammation in the spine, sacrum, pelvis, hips and joints, resulting in chronic pain, spinal stiffness and mobility problems. CDAHK chiropractors perform noninvasive treatment—on the spine or other body parts—to correct spinal alignment (2-8), reduce pain (9-14), and improve mobility. They play a key role as conservative management and improve quality of life (15).
AS patients often have back stiffness and pain, chiropractors may relieve their symptoms (16-20). Because the spine of the patient with AS may fuse, chiropractic rehabilitation and exercise therapy are excellent conservative management methods to keep the spine mobile (21-25).
AS affects millions of people around the world. CDAHK supports World AS Day to raise the profile of this condition and raise awareness of the impact it has on the physical, mental and emotional health of chiropractic patients.
- Chu E. The opportunity to unlock the Health Care Model architecture: Chiropractic Care at Home. Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic. 2022 March; 5(1):44-49
- Chu EC, Yau K, Ho V, Yun S. The scalable approach to the chiropractic patient journey. Asia Pacific Chiropractic Journal. 2022 February; 2(5):2-8
- Chu E. Intelligent Rehabilitation Clinic. Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic. 2022; 5(1):7-12
- Chu ECP, Wong AYL. Change in pelvic incidence associated with sacroiliac joint dysfunction: A case report. J Med cases. 2022 Jan;13(1):31-35
- Chu C, Wong RS. Chiropractic Pain Control in Myelofibrosis: A Case Report. New horizons in clinical case reports. Aug 2017; 2:7-9
- Chu ECP, Lee LYK. Accessory segment pathology of the cervical spine: A case report. J Family Med Prim care. 2022 Feb;11(2):787-789
- Chu EC. Head and neck pain remission after chiropractic manipulative treatment in a patient with neurofibromatosis. Chiropractic Journal of Australia. 2022 February; 49(1):8-18
- Chu EC, Leung K, Ng LL, Lam A. Vascular thoracic outlet syndrome: A case report. J Contemp Chiropr. 2021 December; 4(1):142-145
- Chu ECP, Wong AYL, Sim P, Krüger F. Exploring Scraping Therapy: Contemporary Views on an Ancient Cure – A Review. J Family Med Prim care. 2021 Aug;10(8):2757-2762
- Chu EC, Lo FS, Bhaumik A. Secondary atlantoaxial subluxation in isolated cervical dystonia – a case report. AME Case Rep. 2020;4:9
- Chu EC, Butler KR. Resolution of gastroesophageal reflux disease after correction of upper cross syndrome – a case study and brief review. clinical practice. 2021 May 21;11(2):322-326
- Chu ECP, Wong AYL. Chronic orchialgia due to herniated disc: a case report and brief review. Bin J Mens Health. 2021 May-Jun;15(3):15579883211018431
- Chu EC, Wong AY, Lee LY. Craniocervical instability associated with rheumatoid arthritis: a case report and brief review. AME Case Rep. 2021;5:12.
- Chu E. Thoracolumbar disc herniation: a hidden cause of monosymptomatic nocturnal wetting. European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine. April 2021; 8(3):2834-2840
- Chu EC. Improving quality of life through conservative management of thoracic scoliosis at 172°: a case report. J Med Life. 2022 Jan;15(1):144-148
- Chu ECP, Chakkaravarthy DM, Lo FS, Bhaumik A. Atlantoaxial rotational subluxation in a 10-year-old boy. Clin Med Insights Arthritis Musculoskeletal Disorder. 2020; 13: 1179544120939069
- Chu ECP, Lo FS, Bhaumik A. Plausible influence of anterior head posture on upper cervical spine stability. J Family Med Prim care. May 2020;9(5):2517-2520
- Chu ECP, Shum JSF, Lin AFC. Unusual cause of dysphagia in a patient with cervical spondylosis. Clin Med Insights Case Rep. 2019;12:1179547619882707. doi: 10.1177/1179547619882707
- Chu ECP, Lo FS, Bhaumik A. Remission of recalcitrant dermatomyositis after a chiropractic adjustment. J Family Med Prim care. 2019 Nov;8(11):3742-3744
- Chu ECP, Chan AKC, Lin AFC. Pitting edema in a polio survivor with lumbar radiculopathy complicated disc herniation. J Family Med Prim care. May 2019;8(5):1765-1768
- Chu ECP, Lam NPP. Post Poliomyelitis Syndrome. Int Med Case Rep J 2019;12:261-264
- Chu ECP, Bellin D. Remission of myasthenia gravis after cervical adjustment. AME Case Rep. 2019;3:9
- Chu ECP. Mitigation of Gait Drop in a Woman with Parkinson’s: A Case Report. J of Med Cases 13 (3), 140
- Chu EC. Regression of lumbar disc herniation after nonsurgical treatment. European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine. 2020 July; 7(1):27-79
- Chu EC, Wong AY, Lin AF. Isolated neck extension myopathy associated with cervical spondylosis: a case report and brief review. Clin Med Insights Arthritis Musculoskeletal Disord. 2020;13:1179544120977844.
This press release was issued via 24-7PressRelease.com. Visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com for more information.
SOURCE Chiropractic Doctors Association of Hong Kong (CDAHK)