DUBLIN, April 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Oncology Nutrition – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Oncology Nutrition Market to Hit US$1.7 billion by 2026
In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis the market in the world in Oncology Nutrition valued at US$1.1 billion in 2021 is expected to grow to a new value that is US$1.7 billion in 2026. It is expected to grow at an average CAGR of 8.6 percent during the analysis time.
The malnutrition that is triggered by treatment for cancer is the most frequent adverse effect among cancer patients. Particularly, malnutrition is more common among patients with digestive cancers, or the neck and head cancers.
Head & Neck Cancer, one of the segments studied within the research report is expected to expand at an 7.8 percent CAGR, which will increase to US$472.2 million at the end of the time period of analysis. After an in-depth examination of the economic implications of the pandemic as well as its caused economic crisis, the expansion in the Stomach & Gastrointestinal section is adjusted to an updated 10.9 percent CAGR over the following 7 years. The segment is currently accounted for an 22.9 percent share of world Oncology Nutrition market.
The ever-growing the number of cancer patients creating serious health challenges for different nations. Many healthcare professionals believe that an unhealthy diets and an unfit lifestyles to account for 85 percent of all cancer cases. However obesity and food-related factors account contribute to 35% and 30 percent of all cancer-related deaths in the same time.
Consuming large quantities of healthy foods can significantly boost the strength and endurance of those who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Because of their capacity to stop the growth of cancerous cells, the the demand for nutritious food is increasing. Due to the growing popularity of nutritional supplements for home care and the worldwide market for nutritional supplements for oncology is growing rapidly.
In order to capitalize on the potential, businesses are implementing a variety of strategies that are innovative. Retail pharmacies, hospitals, along with online pharmacy are just a few of the most important end-users in the oncology nutrition. Hospitals have the majority of the share of the global oncology nutrition market because of the ever-growing number of patients suffering from cancer. To ensure prompt treatment, a variety of top global healthcare organizations are now building top-of-the-line cancer diagnosis and treatment centers.
U.S. Market is Estimated to be $412.6 Million in 2021. China is expected to reach 165 million in 2026.
It is estimated that the Oncology Nutrition marketplace within the U.S. is estimated at US$412.6 Million in 2021. It currently has an 35.62 percent share of the world market. China China, the second-largest economy in the world is predicted to reach the size of USD165 million by 2026, and an annual growth rate of 10.6 percent during the analysis time.
The other notable geographical markets among the other notable geographic markets are Japan as well as Canada both expected to grow by 7.4 percent and 7.1 percent, respectively, in the period 2020-2027. For Europe, Germany is expected to grow by around 8.4 percent CAGR. The rest of European market (as as defined by the research) will hit US$182.4 million by the end of the study.
The whole market for nutritional supplements for oncology ignores an essential aspect of nutrition for cancer of the patient’s daily diet. Although nutritional formulas and nutraceuticals are fantastic products to market due to their beneficial effects on a person’s nutrition but only a small percentage of the manufacturers and marketers are interested in teaching consumers about the importance of a healthy diet’s significance in the long run. Yet, they are offering the items required for quick gains and patients, too, are looking for fast fixes.
Important Topics Covered:
I. The METHODOLOGY
II. EXECUTIVE Summary
1. A MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Research on Influencers
- Trajectories of the World Market
- COVID-19’s Impact On Oncology Nutrition
- Cancer Food choices, dietary habits and the risk of cancer
- The importance of proper nutrition for patients with cancer
- What to Eat to Cancer
- The importance of a balanced diet during cancer Treatment
- Nutrition During Cancer Treatment
- Common Reasons for Nutrition and malnutrition among cancer Patients
- Side Effects of Cancer Treatment that are likely to cause dehydration and malnutrition
- Commercial Formulas for Feeding
- Things to Consider When choosing a specific formula
- Global Market Analysis and Prospects
- The global Oncology Nutrition Market is Witnessing the rapid growth
- The Developed Regions account for major share While Developing Regions are witnessing rapid growth
- Recent Market Activity
2. The focus is on select players (Total 31 Players Featured)
- Abbott Laboratories
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Hormel Foods Corporation.
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Nestle S.A.
- Pfizer Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Global Incidence of Cancer Inspires on the Oncology Nutrition Market
- A Increasing number of malnourished cancer Patients Fuel the demand For Oncology Nutrition Market
- Diagnostics of malnutrition in patients
- Post Treatment Time and Diet for Advanced Cancer
- The need to meet the nutritional needs of cancer Patients
- Food and Nutrition to Support Breast Cancer Survival
- The introduction of nutrient-rich oncology Nutritional Supplements that ensure rapid recovery for cancer patients
- In-progress Research and Development Initiatives Fuel the demand in Oncology Nutrition Products
- The demand in Gluten and Lactose-Free Nutritional Formulas show an upward trend
- The Launch of New Food Products Cancer Patients
- Dietary Tips to prepare for Colon Cancer Surgery
- The aging demographics of the population will drive market Demand
- A Boost in Healthcare Spending Fuels Market Demand
- Enteral Nutrition Market to Remain Healthy and Stable
- Cancer Applications Leaps EN Market
- A shift towards home care increases the demand for Nutritional Products
- The trend is towards Home Healthcare to Propel Home Clinical Nutrition Market
- The changing health and social care Factors that Favor Home Enteral Feeding
- The increasing popularity of Intravenous Vitamin C to treat cancer
- Change towards enteral Nutrition Therapies – a Threat to the Parenteral Nutrition Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/javuft
Research and Markets Laura Wood the Senior Manager
[email protectedResearch and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected]
In order to find E.S.T Office Hours, call at +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN toll free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office hours: Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets