1. King D, Mainous AG, Geesey ME, et al. Nutritional content of magnesium and C-reactive protein. J. Am. Coll. Nutr 2005; 24 (3): 166-71.
2. Staudacher HM, Whelan K. Altered gastrointestinal microbiota in irritable bowel syndrome and its modification by diet: probiotics, prebiotics and the low-FODMAP diet. Proc Nutr Soc 2016; 75 (3): 306-18.
3. Eslami V., Katz MJ, White RS, et al. Pain Intensity and Pain Interference in Older Adults: Role of Sex, Obesity, and Highly Sensitive C-reactive Protein. Gerontology 2017; 63: 3–12.
4. R. Gandhi, AV Perruccio, R. Rizek et al. Obesity-associated adipokines predict patient-reported shoulder pain. Obes Facts 2013; 6: 536–41.
5. Janke EA, Tozak AT. “The more pain I have, the more I want to eat”: Obesity in the context of chronic pain. Obesity (Silberfrühling) 2012; 20 (10): 2027–34.
6. Steck SE, Shivappa NS, Tabung FK et al. The Dietary Inflammation Index: A New Tool for Assessing Nutritional Quality Based on Inflammatory Potential. The Digest 2016; 49 (3): 1-9.
7. Han HS, Chang CB, Lee DC et al. Association between total fruit and vegetable intake and self-reported knee pain in older adults. J Nutr Health Aging 2017; 21 (7): 750-58.
8. Costa de Miranda R, Paiva ES, Suter Correia Cadena SM, et al. Foods rich in polyphenols relieve pain and improve the quality of life in fibromyalgic women. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 2017; 87 (1-2): 66-74.
9. Draganidis D, Karagounis, LG, Athanailidis I, et al. Inflammation and Skeletal Muscle: Can Protein Intake Make a Difference? J Nutr 2016; 146: 1940-52.
10. Longo VD, Mattson MP. Fasting: Molecular Mechanisms and Clinical Applications. Cell Metab 2014; 19 (2): 181-92.
11. Mochizuki K, Misaki Y, Miyauchi R, et al. A higher eating rate is associated with higher circulating levels of Interluekin-1beta in Japanese men who are not being treated for metabolic disorders. Nutrition 2012; 28: 978-83.
12. Kim DJ, Xun P., Liu K. et al. Magnesium intake linked to systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, and the incidence of diabetes. Diabetes Care 2010; 33 (12): 2604-10.
13. Czaja-Bulsa G. Gluten intolerance without celiac disease – a new disease with gluten intolerance. Clin Nutr 2015; 34: 189-94.
14. Vaghef-Mehrabany E, Alipour B, Homayouni-Rad A, et al. Probiotic supplementation improves the inflammatory status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nutrition 2014; 30 (4): 430-35.